- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POPULAR "VERNON ROAD" RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- EXTENDED BEDROOM OPENS WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM WITH WHITE SUITE SET TO THE SIDE
- ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS & PRINTED CONCRETE COBBLE STYLE DRIVEWAY
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION AT THE REAR
- FLEXIBLE LAYOUT WITH 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPENS TO THE SIDE
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE AT REAR WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented 2 double bedroom, 2 reception room extended semi detached bungalow with versatile accommodation, set in this popular residential location.
- The property is set in attractive landscaped gardens. To the front the cobble style printed concrete driveway leads via wrought iron gates to the side and rear and onto the detached single garage at the rear with electric up and over door. The enclosed rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with patio and a summer house with timber fencing.
- The versatile accommodation comprises; entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and doors opening to the living room and the kitchen. The well presented modern kitchen is set to the side with door opening to the driveway to the side. The living room is set with oriel style window to the front elevation and has attractive feature fireplace. An inner hall with built in cupboard, also has plumbing for washing machine. From here there is access into a double bedroom overlooking the rear garden and also a second reception room with window to the side this room offers a lot of flexibility whether it is used as a second reception room or as an indulgent dressing room off the bedroom, its upto you. However, a door from here opens to the 2nd double bedroom, a lovely light room with window to the side and velux style window plus bi-fold style window and door opening to the rear garden. There is also a modern shower room set to the side with three piece suite accessed off the inner hallway.
- The property has gas fired heating and upvc double glazing.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.