- SET WELL BACK BEHIND A GRASS VERGE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BEDROOMS & MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- SUPERB LARGE OPEN PLAN CONSERVATORY AT REAR
- DINING ROOM AREA OPEN TO CONSERVATORY
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY & EXTENDED ATTACHED LARGER THAN STANDARD GARAGE
- MANICURED BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW TO FRONT
- MODERN SPACIOUS KITCHEN OPEN TO CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED traditional style 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME set well back behind a GRASS VERGE with manicured gardens and a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY in this SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA. Waterloo Road is an interesting road conveniently placed for both Poynton village and local school and is also set towards Higher Poynton and at the other end of Waterloo Road, the Poynton border with Adlington,
- The property has immaculately presented accommodation comprising; ENCLOSED PORCH, ENTRANCE HALL with downstairs WC and LIVING ROOM set with bay window to the front elevation and traditional style fireplace. The living room and kitchen both connect to the DINING ROOM AREA which is open to the superb LARGE open plan FEATURE CONSERVATORY at the rear which both overlooks and opens to the rear garden. The modern KITCHEN also has the nice feature of being part open to the conservatory and has view through to the rear garden. The kitchen has a nice modern light and airy feel with fitted goods. The kitchen also internally accesses the attached garage.
At first floor level, the landing leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS and the modern SHOWER ROOM, a twin aspect room with modern white suite. Also to note that 2 of the 3 bedrooms have fitted ranges of built in bedroom furniture.
- The property offers some lovely features with a two storey bay to the front having part tiled elevations and has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM system fitted.
- Outside, to the front the block paved driveway provides off road parking for a number of cars and leads to the EXTENDED ATTACHED GARAGE to the side. The larger than standard garage has both a normal garage door to the front driveway but also a further pedestrian door for ease next to the garage door. There is also access to the rear garden and internally to the kitchen.
- The GARDENS are a great feature of this property to the front and rear having been BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED with extensive planting and mature established borders and pleasant aspects to both the front and rear elevations.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.