- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION UNDER A PITCHED ROOF
- ELEVATED POSITION TO THE ROAD
- MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN & MODERN BATHROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WALKABLE FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED family home with ground floor EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION set in this super POPULAR LOCATION on the Adlington side of Poynton walkable for the High School.
- The property enjoys a slightly elevated position to the road at the front giving it a pleasant aspect across to Rainow Drive and beyond. The front garden has a lawned garden space with attractive cherry tree and a paved driveway provides off road parking and leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE. The garage has a small door at the rear which gives access into the house and has light and power and metal up and over door to the front. There is gate access to both sides of the property and the rear.
The rear garden has paved patio and lawned garden area with mature borders, timber fencing and a pleasant south, south westerly aspect.
- The property offers a number of features and has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, Cavity wall insulation and a security ALARM system plus our clients will include a recently fitted 4 camera Swan CCTV surveillance system.
- The beautifully presented accommodation comprises; COVERED PORCH area and ENTRANCE HALL with stairs to first floor and LIVING ROOM set with oriel window to the front. The EXTENDED SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM is set at the rear with sliding aluminium double glazed patio style window opening to the rear garden. The BREAKFAST KITCHEN is set at the rear with door opening to the side and has modern kitchen suite with fitted goods. There is also a useful pantry/understairs store off the kitchen which has a small door opening into the integral garage providing that all important access and our clients use a part of the garage as a utility space. There is also a GROUND FLOOR Wc set off the entrance hallway with window to rear.
- At first floor level, the LANDING leads onto the 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and the FAMILY BATHROOM with modern white suite and is set at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.