- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- CUL DE SAC POSITION IN POPULAR LOCATION
- VIEWS TO LOSTOCK HALL PRIMARY SCHOOL PLAYING FIELDS AT REAR
- STYLISH DINING KITCHEN AT REAR OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- LOVELY MODERN & CONTEMPORAY FEEL
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- LIVING ROOM TO FRONT
- MODERN STYLISH BATHROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME enjoying a CUL DE SAC position with SOUTHERLY ASPECT at the rear overlooking the Lostock Hall Primary School playing fields. This is a POPULAR LOCATION conveniently placed for Poynton village, the railway station and good access to the NEW A555 BY-PASS with Manchester Airport and the Motorway network within easy reach.
- The accommodation has a LOVELY MODERN and CONTEMPORARY FEEL and the entrance hall opens with double doors to the LIVING ROOM to the front and sliding folding double doors further open to the MODERN DINING KITCHEN set at the side and rear. The dining kitchen has a modern stylish suite with fitted goods and double glazed double doors open to the rear garden.
At 1st floor, the landing has window to the side elevation with white panelled doors leading off to the 3 BEDROOMS and MODERN BATHROOM. The master bedroom has a modern white fitted range of built in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and cupboards. The modern family bathroom is set at the rear with a stylish modern white suite comprising vanity unit, Wc with concealed cistern and shaped shower bath with glazed shower screen to the side and attractive modern tiling.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM system fitted.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS. A BLOCK PAVED, DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING to the front with gate access to the side and rear. The rear garden has patio and lawned garden area with timber fencing.
- FLOORPLAN to follow...
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.