- NO CHAIN
- ATTRACTIVE MATURE GARDENS
- SUPER LOCATION CONVENINET FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS, THE HIGH SCHOOL & POYNTON VILLAGE
- LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY & DETACHED GARAGE AT REAR
- TRADITIONAL STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXCELLENT SIZE GARDEN AT REAR WITH PLEASANT ASPECT
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING & MAJORITY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GREAT POTENTIAL TO MODERNISE & REFURBISH TO YOUR OWN TASTE
- Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, a traditional style semi detached home which is located in one of Poynton's most popular residential locations. Set in the area known locally as the 'tree development', Chestnut Drive offers easy access to well reputed local primary schools and is within a short walk of Poynton High School. Equally easy access into the village is on offer, where you are spoilt for choice with an abundance of amenities, local and national brand shops, restaurants and bars.
- A GREAT FEATURE of this home are the ATTRACTIVE MATURE GARDENS to the front and rear with an EXCELLENT SIZE REAR GARDEN with pleasant aspect onto other gardens. A driveway to the front and side of the property provides off road parking and leads to the DETACHED GARAGE at the rear. The rear garden is a fab feature, predominantly laid to lawn with patio area and mature borders.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall with stairs to first floor and a good size LIVING ROOM set to the front elevation. The DINING ROOM is at the rear with sliding patio window and door opening to the rear garden, as is the KITCHEN though with door opening to the side driveway. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work top surfaces and door to built in understairs storage cupboard.
- At first floor level, the landing with window to the side elevation leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS, the master bedroom of which is set to the front. The BATHROOM is set at the rear with separate WC set to the side.
- The property has gas fired heating and majority upvc double glazed windows.
- The property whilst WELL PRESENTED offers GREAT POTENTIAL to MODERNISE and REFURBISH to your own taste.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.