- We have been invited to offer the above building land FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER: CLOSING DATE for BIDS 2pm on TUESDAY 28th JULY 2020.
- A great opportunity to acquire BUILDING LAND with PLANNING PERMISSION PASSED Application No: 19/5920M Cheshire East Council Planning Dept for a pair of 3 bedroom semi detached dwellings within an infill plot on Shrigley Road North. With a westerly aspect at the rear, the properties will enjoy far reaching views across farmland.
- PLEASE READ and UNDERSTAND the following STRICT CONDITIONS of SALE before considering the property any further:
- All offers submitted will be considered and discussed with our client. The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or indeed any offer and agree the sale to who they so choose.
- The Vendor is not prepared to accept or even consider any offers made on the basis of any further planning application or proposed scheme.
- THE VENDOR WILL ONLY CONSIDER UNCONDITIONAL OFFERS for the property, able to proceed immediately to EXCHANGE CONTRACTS within a 4 week time frame.
- In order that all offers receive similar consideration please include the following information in your offer:
1.The final price you are prepared to offer for the property and any additional information you feel may be relevant to our client.
2. No offer will be accepted on a 'more than' basis ie. a specific amount must be given.
3. As with all cash offers, proof of availability of funds must be supplied, whether in evidence or in writing by your bank manager/accountant/solicitor.
4. As a condition of the offer made, once accepted, Exchange of Contracts must take place within 28 days of your Solicitors' receipt of the draft contract. Completion must take place no more than 14 days post exchange of contracts. If contracts are not exchanged in line with the above, the Vendor reserves the right to re-market the property and proceed with an alternative buyer.
*OTHER IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER:
* At present we still await confirmation of the full postal address of the property, it is being described as land between 18 and 26 Shrigley Road North, we understand the 2 subject propertis to be built will be numbers 22 and 24, we await confirmation on this.
* At present, whilst we understand this to be the case, we await confirmation from Vendor Solicitors that the TENURE OF THE PROPERTY is FREEHOLD. The Land Registry listing that we have viewed shows the land to be the Freehold Land 'adjoining' number 18 Shrigley Road North but not listed separately. Your solicitor will have to make their own enquiries with the Land Registry.
* The buyer will be responsible for the Community Infrastructure Levy payment to Cheshire East Council, on commencement of the development.
* PLEASE ONLY CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY in the full light of the above information. For any queries please contact the office at Poynton or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* PLEASE ALSO NOTE: In an effort to promote the property to the widest audience to reach customers normal general search on the property portals, the property may be classified as a 'Semi Detached House' and we understand the portal websites will give it '3 Bedrooms' possibly also. PLEASE BE AWARE OF COURSE IT IS BUILDING LAND. This is purely for marketing purposes. If anybody needs to discuss or doesn't fully understand then do please contact the office.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.