- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- WELL PLACED FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS AND POYNTON VILLAGE
- LIVING ROOM SET TO THE FRONT WITH STYLISH FLOORING
- CONSERVATORY OPEN OFF THE KITCHEN OPENS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUPER CUL DE SAC POSITION IN POPULAR LOCATION
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN AT THE REAR
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME enjoying a CUL DE SAC position in this POPULAR LOCATION conveniently placed for LOCAL SCHOOLS and Poynton village.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OUTSIDE, there are gardens to the front and rear, being enclosed at the rear with a driveway to the front and side providing off road parking, there is a gate access opening to the rear garden.
- In brief the well presented accommodation comprises; entrance hall with stairs to first floor and opening to the LIVING ROOM set at the front, this room opens to the MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN at the rear which has a lovely open plan feel open to the CONSERVATORY at the rear. The kitchen has door opening to the side and the conservatory has double glazed double doors opening to the rear garden. At first floor, the landing with access to the roof void and window to the side leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS and the MODERN BATHROOM with white suite, set at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.