- STUNNING MATURE GARDENS WITH WESTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY AT FRONT PROVIDES AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- SUBSTANTIALLY GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- EXT 23" LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM - BREAKFAST/DINING KITCHEN
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL LOCATION & MIDDLEWOOD WAY CLOSE-BY
- LARGE PLOT WITH ADDITIONAL L-SHAPED GARDEN AT REAR
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- CONVERTED LOFT SPACE WITH VELUX WINDOW TO REAR
- UTILITY ROOM & CLOAKS/WC
- TUCKED AWAY CUL DE SAC POSITION
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME with substantial EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION having been extended full width across the rear and full depth to the side all under a pitched roof creating a fantastic ground floor footprint. The property is tucked away on a quiet picturesque side road, in the area known locally as HIGHER POYNTON.
- Aside from the beautiful accommodation on offer with this home, one of the main features has to be the STUNNING MATURE GARDENS with WESTERLY ASPECT at the rear. There is a lovely mature aspect at the rear and this property benefits from an enlarged further piece of garden which is L- Shaped providing a great backdrop to the home. To the front a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY provides off road parking for a number of cars and there is access to the side and rear of the property.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; EXTENDED ENTRANCE HALLWAY with CLOAKS/WC off. The DINING ROOM, off the hallway is set to the front with bay window and has piano hinged double doors opening to the EXTENDED LIVING ROOM, also off the entrance hall with French style window and double doors opening to the rear garden and there is an attractive fireplace. The DINING cum BREAKFAST KITCHEN is set to the side and rear with double doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen has a pleasant modern cream kitchen suite with breakfast bar and some fitted goods plus built in pantry. There is a UTILITY ROOM off with space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer and also offers a useful side access.
- At first floor, the landing has window to the side and a further turning staircase leading upto the converted loft space. There are 3 BEDROOMS on this floor and a MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM with attractive white suite and tiling.
- At second floor level, there is a CONVERTED LOFT SPACE, with partly reduced headspace into the eaves and velux style window opening to the rear elevation, there is a door to a further built in storage space. *Please note however, there is NO BUILDING REGULATION APPROVAL for this space and so technically this floor cannot be counted as habitable accommodation.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Offered to the market with a host of features and set in this SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, whilst still conveniently placed for both POYNTON village and also access to the NEW A555 bypass, you can also walk quite easily to the MIDDLEWOOD RAILWAY STATION. There is a really strong semi rural feel here too, with good access for local walks and the close by MIDDLEWOOD WAY, we strongly recommend a internal viewing.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.