- WELL PRESENTED LINK DETACHED MODERN FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO CONSERVATORY AT REAR
- SIDE PORCH ACCESSING FRONT & REAR WITH UTILITY SPACE
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - AIR CONDITIONING
- GRAVEL DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN WITH STYLISH CREAM SUITE
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- PLEASANT ENCLOSED MATURE GARDEN AT REAR
- LINK ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- A WELL PRESENTED LINK DETACHED family home with 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS set in this super convenient CUL DE SAC position. Ashbourne Road forms part of this small development off Macclesfield Road, a short walk to the Tesco Express store close by and also a short hop in the car to the new A555 By-Pass road giving you great access to Manchester Airport and the motorway network beyond. Close to the Poynton border the property is served by local centres; Hazel Grove, Poynton and Bramhall.
- The property offers a number of features and has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and there is also AIR Conditioning to the 3 first floor double bedrooms.
- The well presented accommodation comprises; enclosed PORCH to the front with hallway having windows to the front and side with turning stairs leading upto the first floor, the LIVING ROOM also at the front opens to the CONSERVATORY at the rear, a pleasant additional reception room opening to the rear garden. The MODERN DINING KITCHEN is set to the side and rear with a modern stylish cream suite with fitted goods. There is a upvc double glazed porch to the side with connecting doors giving access to the front and rear gardens and this area also serves as a utility space. At first floor, the landing with window to the front elevation leads onto the 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and the family BATHROOM with 2 windows to the side and modern white suite with separate shower cubicle. From the landing, there is also a fold down timber loft ladder to the partly converted loft space with reduced headspace into the eaves, a light and velux style window to the rear elevation.
- Outside, there is a PLEASANT MATURE GARDEN at the rear with paved patio, the main area of garden being laid to lawn and there are mature borders with timber fencing. A gravel driveway to the front provides off road parking with feature brick built wall and gives access to the link attached SINGLE GARAGE.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.