- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- POPULAR AND FASHIONABLE POYNTON VILLAGE
- THE GROUND FLOOR SHOP BUSINESS IS RETIRING SO WILL BE VACANT ON COMPLETION
- THE FIRST FLOOR BUSINESS IS UNAFFECTED BY THE SALE
- THE PROPERTY IS GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED AT THE REAR
- PRIME "PARK LANE" HIGH STREET POSITION
- EXTENDED GROUND FLOOR SHOP SPACE WITH BASEMENT
- 1ST FLOOR OFFICES PRESENTLY LET TO LOCAL FIRM OF ARCHITECTS
- THE GROUND FLOOR RETIRING BUSINESS IS AVAILABLE IF PEOPLE WISH TO CONSIDER
- SITUATED ON THE NORTHERLY SIDE OF PARK LANE THUS WITH SUNNY SOUTHERLY FRONT ELEVATION
Located in the heart of Poynton village enjoying a prominent and busy position, towards the middle of the prime Park Lane retail area with GREAT FOOTFALL in this busy and bustling area of Poynton village.
Commercial Property Investment being offered to the market.
By appointment through the Agents at the local Snapes office in Poynton 01625 874 344.
BUSINESS RATING ASSESSMENT
47, Park Lane (Ground Floor) £7,600.00
47 A, Park Lane, Poynton (First Floor) £3,500.00
**Do please note this isn't necessary the figure your business will pay and if this would be your only business premises then do also take note of the Government: Small Business Rate Relief Scheme discount (Free...) if applicable.
The property is laid out across GROUND, BASEMENT AND FIRST FLOORS: The property is offered to the market in 2 parts in effect but will and can only be purchased as 1 entity.
1. The GROUND FLOOR and BASEMENT: are presently occupied by the well known local business, 'The Kabin'. A cards and sweets shop of which the owners are retiring and thus this business will close with the sale of the building and the ground floor and basement levels of the property will become vacant on completion of the sale. Any parties wishing to discuss the sale of the business or if any party has an interest in this business, we can discuss this however this will not interupt the sale of the property.
2. The FIRST FLOOR OFFICES: are occupied presently by a local firm of Architects with an existing Lease which will pass to the new owners on completion. This business is not affected by the sale.
There is no outside space to the shop at ground floor, the area at the rear where there would have been a small courtyard has been extended into at some time in the past.
On completion, there will be Vacant possession of the ground floor and basement of the building, assuming no agreement has been reached with regard to the existing retiring business. The first floor offices will continue to be occupied by the firm of Architects on the existing lease.
These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. All measurements are approximate. It is not company policy for any gas or electrical appliances to be tested and a purchaser must satisfy themselves as to their working order.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.