- IMPRESSIVE 4 BED 3 BATH EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- STUNNING DINING KITCHEN WITH GRANITE TOPS
- LOVELY MODERN CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- INCL 2 EN SUITE BEDROOMS
- SET IN FANTASTIC CONER PLOT!
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & GROUND FLOOR WC OFF SPACIOUS HALL
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR NUMBER OF VEHICLES
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OFF TOWERS ROAD
- An IMPRESSIVE 4 BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME with BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION including 2 EN SUITE BEDROOMS and a SUPERB CORNER PLOT. The property is set in a SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, OFF TOWERS ROAD with good access for Poynton village and also conveniently placed for great walks with the surrounding countryside close by.
- Presented to a high standard throughout, with a LOVELY MODERN CONTEMPORARY FEEL the property comprises; spacious hallway with ground floor WC off and STUNNING DINING KITCHEN set at the rear opening to the rear garden. The kitchen has an attractive light oak style suite with granite work top surfaces including peninsular style breakfast bar with modern built in goods and stylish large format style tiled floor. There are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS including spacious LOUNGE to the front with log burning stove and SITTING ROOM at the rear, a pleasant twin aspect room to the side and rear opening to the rear garden.
At first floor, the landing leads onto the 4 WELL BALANCED BEDROOMS, 3 out of the 4 bedrooms having built in bedroom furniture. The generous PRINCIPAL BEDROOM to the front has EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM area leading through to an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. The 2nd bedroom with 2 windows to the rear also has EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off and there is a further family bathroom with white suite including separate shower and attractive tiling.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- Outside, there are generous gardens with this super corner plot, predominantly laid to lawn. There is also an enclosed garden at the rear with decked patio joining the dining kitchen and sitting room with lovely mature established borders providing a pleasant entertaining and family area at the rear of the home. A super spacious driveway provides OFF ROAD PARKING for a number of vehicles and leads onto the INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE with ELECTRIC DOOR and useful internal access into the dining kitchen.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.