- CONTEMPORARY & MODERN FEEL FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME
- 4 WELL BALANCED BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM WITH CUT STONE FIREPLACE AND MULTI FUEL STOVE
- UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- INTEGRAL REDUCED SIZE GARAGE STORE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH ISLAND
- FULL WIDTH DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH VIEWS ONTO OTHER GARDENS
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED and REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 4 well balanced BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with a modern LUXURY and CONTEMPORARY FEEL throughout.
- The property enjoys a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION coveniently placed for both local schools and Poynton village and also access out into the countryside whether up into Higher Poynton or across to Adlington.
- There are a host of features with 2 storey bay with hung tiles to the front elevation and having been re-roofed as part of the refurbishment with stylish and contemporary internal doors together with the use of large format tiling to much of the ground floor and there is GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; Covered PORCH AREA, ENTRANCE HALL and LIVING ROOM with bay window to the front and stylish cut stone fireplace and multi fuel stove. The impressive OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear with 2 sets of double doors opening to the rear garden with velux windows helping throw light into this large family and entertaining room. There's lots of space with an ISLAND area providing a focal point and also a useful BREAKFAST BAR and the kitchen has a modern suite with extensive units and modern fitted goods including a boiling hot water tap. There is a GROUND FLOOR WC off and also practical UTILITY ROOM which has access both into the garage and also the rear garden.
- At first floor level, the landing leads onto the 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with a range of modern fitted bedroom furniture and LUXURY EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off, there is also a LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM, both with contemporary suites and attractive tiling.
- OUTISDE, there are EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED GARDENS. To the front a full width tarmacadam driveway with block paved edge provides off road parking and leads to the INTEGRAL REDUCED SIZE GARAGE STORE which has internal access into the utility room. The rear garden is a fantastic feature of the home with Indian stone style paved patio and the main area of garden laid to lawn with a combination of mature hedge borders and timber fencing with a pleasant aspect onto other gardens.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.