- AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED SOME WHITE GOODS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND CONSERVATORY
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- MODERN BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR LOCATION
- MODERN NEWLY FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR GARDEN LAID MAINLY TO LAWN
- UNFURNISHED SOME WHITE GOODS AND NEW CARPETS
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME in popular location convenient for primary and secondary schools also the village.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN with a range of fitted base and wall cupboard.
- CONSERVATORY with door to rear garden
- DOWNSTAIRS WC and refurbished MODERN BATHROOM to first floor
- DRIVEWAY leading to garage. REAR GARDEN laid to lawn with patio and wooden shed..
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Contents not included and depict a snapshot at the time taken. Changes to the property may be made after these photos were taken.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.